Have a question?
How do I place an order?
After clicking on the product page, select the size (if there is an option), and click the ADD TO CART button whenever you see a product you'd like to purchase. At any time, click the bag icon on the top right of the screen to see what items you've selected. When you're ready to checkout, simply click the bag and follow the checkout path. If at any point you need any help, please e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll respond within 24 hours.
I’m looking for something in particular. How can I find it?
Simply click the magnifying glass in the top right hand corner and type in the desired item. You can also look by using the navigation along the top of the page. On a desktop computer, this navigation can be accessed by hovering over NEW & LIMITED EDITION, BODY, HAIR, FACE, CBD, or SHOP BY SCENT. Click on the hamburger nav in the upper left hand corner of a mobile or tablet device to access the navigation. If you need more assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I use more than one payment method to pay for an order?
Not at this time.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover from banks based in the United States.
Can I order by telephone?
Not at this time.
Did my order go through?
You'll receive an e-mail confirmation once your order has gone through. A business day or two later, you’ll receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number.
If for any reason we are unable to fulfill your order, we will contact you via e-mail to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
Where is my order? Can I track it?
Yes! Once your order has shipped, we will send you an order confirmation email that contains a tracking number. Just click that number for specific details regarding your order's delivery.
Is it safe to use my credit card at Hempz.com?
Yes. We take your privacy very seriously and ensure that your purchase is secure. We do not store your credit card or payment information on our servers; therefore, they are protected from any breach of security on Hempz.com. We partner with Digipay for payment processing. Their data vault exceeds PCI DSS best practices.
Can I change or cancel my order once it's been placed?
We cannot modify or cancel an order once it has been placed.
Is there a limit to the number of items I can order?
Yes. You can only buy twelve of the same item.
Items sold on Hempz.com are for individual, personal use and not intended to be resold.
If you would like to order more than 12 of a specific item, please contact us email@example.com.
May I buy a gift card online?
Not at this time.
Do you have any discounts or sales?
Sign up for our newsletter at the bottom right of this page (and check the site often) to be the first to know! Please note that we reserve the right to not allow codes to be combined.
Where can I purchase your products to sell at my salon?
Our products are available through several retailers that cater exclusively to salon professionals, including Saloncentrics and Cosmoprof Beauty.
Authorized Resale Policy
PBI Group, Inc. dba Hempz (the "Brand Owner") hereby adopts this Resale Policy (this "Policy") and requires that each person, firm or entity (as applicable, a "Reseller") that purchases Brand Owner's products (the "Products") for resale or other distribution agree to comply with this Policy.
Any Reseller that fails to comply with this Policy will be deemed an unauthorized reseller of the Products, and as such, shall have no right to: (i) sell the Products, (ii) use Brand Owner's intellectual property, including any of its trademarks or copyrights, or (iii) offer Brand Owner's consumer warranty applicable to any of the Products.
1. Applicability. This Policy applies to all resales of the Products. Regardless as to where the Products were acquired, either directly from the Brand Owner, through an authorized distributor, or some other procurement method, a Reseller must comply with the terms of this Policy.
2. Sales to End Users Only. Unless otherwise agreed with Brand Owner in writing, Reseller may only purchase Products for resale to consumers and end user customers, and Reseller may not resell Products to other Resellers, distributors or for further distribution in any manner.
3. No Sales on Online Marketplaces. Without the Brand Owner's express written consent, Reseller may not advertise or sell the Products online on any e-commerce platform, specifically including, but not limited to, Amazon, eBay and Walmart. Reseller may sell Products on its own website.
4. Handling and Storage. Reseller agrees to handle and store the Products in a safe manner and in compliance with Brand Owner's storage and handling guidelines. Reseller will ensure that any Products it purchased are stored in secure, climate-controlled warehouses.
5. Product Packaging and Display. Reseller shall sell Products in their original packaging. Relabeling, repackaging (including the separation of bundled Products or the bundling of Products), and other alterations to Products or their packaging are not permitted. Tampering with, defacing, or otherwise altering any serial number, UPC code, batch or lot code, SKU or other identifying information on Products or their packaging is prohibited. Reseller may not remove, translate, or modify the contents of any label or literature on or accompanying the Products. Reseller shall not advertise, market, display, or demonstrate non-Brand Owner Products together with the Products in a manner that would create the impression that the non-Brand Owner Products are made by, endorsed by, or associated with Brand Owner.
6. Trademarks; Copyrights. Resellers that comply with this Policy have a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable license to use Brand Owner's trademarks and copyrights in connection with the sale of the Products. Reseller shall not alter, modify, or change any trademark or copyright, nor shall Reseller use any trademark or copyright other than for the promotion and sale of the Products, nor shall Reseller use any trademark or copyright in any manner that negatively impacts such trademark or copyright or the Brand Owner. Failure to comply with the Policy will result in the automatic revocation of the license granted herein and a total forfeiture of the rights granted herein. Brand Owner reserves the right to revoke this license at any time for any or no reason.
7. Locations / Reporting. Reseller agrees to track the Products it purchases and to store all such Products at locations in compliance with this Policy. At Brand Owner's request, Reseller will provide Brand Owner with (a) a list of all storage locations utilized by Reseller, (b) an inventory of Products maintained at each such storage location, and (c) physical access for Brand Owner to perform an inventory to confirm the amounts and locations of Products at Reseller's stated locations.
8. Product Inspection. Promptly upon receipt of the Products, Reseller agrees to inspect the Products for damage, defects, evidence of tampering, or other non-conformances (a "Defect"). If any Defect is identified, Reseller must not offer the Product for sale and must promptly report the Defect to Brand Owner.
9. Recall and Consumer Safety. To ensure the safety and well-being of the end users of the Products, Reseller agrees to cooperate with Brand Owner with respect to any Product recall or other consumer safety information dissemination efforts.
10. Customer Service. Reseller will maintain customer service phone and email response functions to handle customer complaints, returns and other customer service functions. At Brand Owner's request, Reseller will provide any reports or other information related to such customer services.
11. Product Loss and Theft. If any significant quantity of Products purchased by Reseller are lost or stolen, Reseller will promptly report such event to Brand Owner.
12. Report Unauthorized Resellers. If Reseller has information or reasonably suspects that any person is purchasing and reselling or distributing Products in a manner not authorized by Brand Owner or in violation of this Policy, Reseller must promptly notify Brand Owner.
13. Support of Manufacturer's Warranty. Reseller may extend to any proper purchaser of the Products the original manufacturer's warranty in accordance with its terms. Reseller may not modify or alter the original manufacturer's warranty, represent or characterize the original manufacturer's warranty in any misleading manner, or extend its own warranty with respect to the Products. Failure to comply with this Policy will result in the total forfeiture of Reseller's right to offer Brand Owner's consumer warranty.
14. Other Information, Documents and Reports. Reseller must provide Brand Owner with any supplemental information, documents and reports that Brand Owner may request in order to validate Reseller's compliance with this Policy and to support Brand Owner's warranty support and customer support obligations and initiatives.
RESELLERS WHO FAIL TO COMPLY WITH THE FOREGOING TERMS FORFEIT THE RIGHT TO SELL THE PRODUCTS.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Are your products cruelty free?
Yes, we are proudly Leaping Bunny certified. This internationally recognized certification guarantees that our products are cruelty free and have been made without causing suffering or pain to animals.
Are your products vegan?
Our products are vegan, cruelty free, THC free, gluten-free, and paraben-free. We formulate all our products with non-toxic, plant-based ingredients, including pomegranate extract and coconut oil.
Will your products make me high?
No. We use hemp seed oil and extracts without any tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the consciousness-altering compound in marijuana. So you can safely use our products on people of all ages who want healthy and hydrated skin and hair. Read more about how we use hemp here.
Will your CBD skincare make me high?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, one of many compounds found in cannabis. Unlike THC, the compound that produces the high from marijuana, CBD doesn’t cause any mind-bending effects. But CBD is anti-inflammatory, so it acts as a soother in skin and body care formulas.
CBD comes in a few forms. The one that Hempz uses is CBD isolate, which is purified CBD with nothing else. It’s clean, uncontaminated, and odorless. Read more about our CBD collection.
How much alcohol does your hand sanitizer have?
Our hand sanitizer has 63% ethanol alcohol, which kills 99.99% of germs and exceeds the amount recommended by the CDC.
In addition, our hand sanitizer also moisturizes with hemp seed and coconut oils, rich mango seed butter, and an essential extract blend. It also helps keep skin firm and toned with an anti-aging apple fruit extract.
Shop the hand sanitizer now
Can I get a sample of your products?
How can I check if a product has a certain ingredient?
On each of the product pages, there is a list of all the ingredients in that specific item. Scroll down to where you see + ALL INGREDIENTS and click the PLUS sign. The section will expand and show all the ingredients.
I love the way your products smell! Can I see a list of all the scents you offer?
I love your scents but my sensitive skin prefers fragrance-free products. Do you offer these?
Will your products help me with my skin’s specific condition?
Our products have been of help to many people who suffer from eczema and other skin ailments. However, please speak to your doctor for advice regarding a medical condition.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Where can I buy Hempz pet products?
The pump on my lotion or hair product won't open, or has stopped working.
Please follow the below steps if your pump performance isn’t its best, or if it stops working.
IF YOUR PUMP DOES NOT OPEN
Make sure that the screw cap is tightened down all the way on the bottle. This will help prevent the small circular disc directly under the pump itself from spinning. When the disc is locked in position, the pump itself should unlock when twisted. You can also help hold the disc in position with your thumb to keep it from spinning.
IF YOUR PUMP DOES NOT DISPENSE LOTION
• Our lotions are very rich and luxurious—that’s one of the reasons why they moisturize so well! To prime the pump so it begins to dispense lotion, you may have to pump it multiple times! We appreciate your patience with this as these rich, moisturizing formulas are a signature of ours.
• After some use, a “well” might appear around the pump at the bottom of the bottle. Please remove the pump and place your hand over the top of the bottle. Shake the bottle vigorously to evenly dispense the moisturizer and replace the pump.
• Check to see if there is a clog in the opening at the end of the pump. If there is, place the pump under hot water for 20 seconds, and then remove the clog using a toothpick or a needle.
If there isn’t a clog in the opening, please:
• Remove the pump from the bottle, and wipe the excess lotion off the tube using a paper towel. Submerge the pump in hot water for one minute, and then begin pumping to clear out the pump itself. If this fails, soak the pump a little longer and repeat the last steps.
Where can I find the ingredients in a product?
We update our formulations occasionally, and we strive to keep the ingredients listed on our website as up-to-date as possible. To be 100% certain however, please consult the listing on the back of the bottle.